Monday, October 11, 2021

[theqoo] SWF MAN OF WOMAN MISSION VIEWS RANKING

 

1.14M - HolyBang

920K - Hook
900K - Prowdmon
840K - LaChica
830K - YGX
CocaNButter - 730K

original post: here

1. Save LaChicaㅜㅠㅠ

2. Prowdmon let's win thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. LaChica and HolyBang were good. And Prowdmon delivered art again 

4. HolyBang, Hook and Coca were so good, but why is Coca's ranking so low?ㅠㅠㅠ I'm upset

5. There's a reason why HolyBang is #1, they were the best in my opinion 

6. HolyBang and LaChica did the best this time 

7. HolyBang showed us a choreography that didn't need any words

8. LaChica, I'm crying... 

9. YGX's stages are never memorable for me, but why is their ranking always so high...

10. LaChica fightingㅠㅠ  It was too good

11. LaChica always have a message in their choreography, I like it 

12. Cocaㅠㅠ  Personally I liked Coca's choreography for Jessi the most 

13. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please click on Coca's video just onceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 
14. HolyBang💜 Coca💛

15. The more I watch LaChica, the more I like them 

16. I liked HolyBang's the most and then YGX and Coca, but why are YGX and Coca so low ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

17. Hul YGX danced the cleanest and they were the most my style, why are they so low?

18. I really like that Prowdmon always dance lyrically 

19. Cocaㅠㅠㅠ  They were the best this time

20. Coca seriously did so well, but their ranking is always so low ㅜㅜㅜ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com