Monday, October 11, 2021

[enter-talk] PAST PICTURES OF THE SWF CONTESTANTS

Leejung

Aiki

Gabee

Noze


HoneyJ


LipJ. I'm not sure if these are old pictures but this kinda gives off the Park Jinyoung vibes


Monika



post response:
[+205][-4]
original post: here

1. [+132, -3]
LipJ 2

2. [+82, -2]
Monika HoneyJ

3. [+71, -2]
HoneyJ Rihey
"HoneyJ: Waiting for @Lee Hyein (Rihey).. Bored. Come faster bear!!!!
Rihey: I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!
HoneyJ: The woman(?) making me wait.."

4. [+70, -3]
Monika

5. [+59, -2]
Rian

6. [+57, -3]
Mo-Lip

7. [+55, -2]
The post HoneyJ wrote for Rihey's birthday
"HBD Rihey <3
It's our birthday in the U.S., I guess that unnie is out of her mind.. sigh. I couldn't be the first one to wish you happy birthday. ㅠ What should I say? Unnie loves you a lot. Let's go eat something delicious
Hyein who is laying on the bed next to me<3 Happy birthday"

8. [+53, -3]
Monika

9. [+46, -2]
Leejung

10.[+40, -1]
Emma


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com