Friday, October 15, 2021

[theqoo] TWEET WITH OVER 7k RTS ANSWERING "WHAT INFLUENCED YOU THE MOST TO QUIT THE FANDOM?"

 




"A fandom so low that they make you embarrassed"

original post: here

1. I agree with r*tarded fandoms~~~~~

2. For me, the change in their visuals is the biggest factor... Once they start becoming ugly and gain weight, I get turned off 

3. For me it's visuals + when they start acting lethargic?

4. One thing for sure, self-management for their visuals and their dedication to work is more important than any controversy they get into 

5. Change in attitude + a fandom that blindly shields them 

6. My fandom has especially f*cking lots of individual fans, even if my bias is doing f*cking well, they need to put down the other kids... I was so turned off that I quit the fandom

7. I can get used to their faces changing because of aging, they're the main dancer, so as long as they're able to dance and they're good at their job, I can still like them. But if their face changes too much, I'm quitting the fandome 

8. When I realize that the fandom isn't made up of ajummas but halmonies (grandmas), I get a reality check and leave

9. When their visuals change.. 

10. For me, either vacuum period or relationship 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com