Wednesday, November 3, 2021

[enter-talk] AOA JIMIN'S RECENT WHEREABOUTS

The one with a white T and pig tails is Jimin
The other white T is Seolhyun
I think that the black T's are commoners
"Thank you girls and thank you vacation"


"Scary"



She had a simple Halloween party
They had Ggobok chips and pretzel and played around

If you're gonna hate, please go out

Support = <3

post response:
[+700][-145]
original post: here

1. [+163, -16]
So she's been living well, what a relief

2. [+144, -26]
Can Jimin just come back? With a cool rap.. what do you think?

3. [+112, -9]
A5A (T/n: 5 in Korean is pronounced as "O")

4. [+62, -7]
But Seolhyun's loyalty is awesome

5. [+58, -9]
I want to see her soon...

6. [+55, -8]
Jimin-ah, sorry for cursing at you. I listen to podcasts nowadays and the gagwomen there all said that you have a good personality. I'm seriously sorry. I think that I left 1-2 hate comments about you so I apologize



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com