Wednesday, November 3, 2021

[theqoo] MAMA 2021 DUMP

[theqoo] MAMA 2021 NOMINATION <BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE> MALE GROUP






original post: here

1. Stray Kids

2. Stray Kids grew up well 

3. Every time I look at the way MAMA presents their videos, they give the feeling they want to give it to Stray Kids

4. Seventeen💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙

5. 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎 Shinee💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

6. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

7. Please give it to Shinee's jjang Call Me

8. Stray Kids grew so well seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Bangtan💜

10. Of course Bangtan💜💜💜


[theqoo] MAMA 2021 GIRL GROUP NOMINEES


G(i)-dle
Brave Girls
ITZY
Oh My Girl
Red Velvet
Twice

original post: here


1. If it's only based on scores, Twice

2. I thought Aespa would be there

3. I really hope Oh My Girl would receive it, but I think Twice will get it. MAMA has always awarded Twice

4. I'm not even being delusional when I say that it's obviously Twice since Rollin doesn't count the accumulated sales and Aespa isn't there no...?

5. Huh why isn't Aespa there?

6. Aespa isn't even nominated for rookies eithere

7. Let's go Red Velvet

8. Can I vote for Oh My Girl? I want them to win

9. Looks like MAMA is being stubborn by not adding Aespa

10. I support Oh My Girl


[theqoo] MAMA2021 'MALE GROUP AWARD' NOMINEES








original post: here

1. I really hope NCT receives it

2. Of course Bangtan💕

3. Bangtan is getting it 

4. It'll be weird if Bangtan doesn't get it ㅎㅎ

5. NCT let'ws goooooo

6. Kyahh Stray Kids♥️

7. Dream fighting💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

8. I would just laugh if another group aside from Bangtan receives itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It would be too transparent

9. I'm touched that Stray Kids are nominees aloneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Jjang Dream ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Even 127, NCT💚💚💚💚


[theqoo] MAMA 2021 FEMALE X MALE SOLO ARTIST NOMINEES











original post: here

1. IU, Lee Mujin

2. It'll be IU and Baekhyun

3. Wow Lee Mujin is amazing for standing among EXO

4. I wish Baekhyun receives it

5. I'd congratulate anyone who receives it

6. It's gonna be IU and Lee Mujin, people with good songs and songs that actually blew up should win

7. Ugh EXO are amazing as expected

8. It'll be IU and Lee Mujin

9. Kang Daniel have so many haters who can't help themselves because he's nominated hereㅋㅋ  This is up to MAMA to decide. I bet they'll all faint if he actually wins

10. I want to see Kang Daniel's stage


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com