Thursday, November 4, 2021

[theqoo] HYBE WHO ARE TAKING A SHOCKING STEP AS AN IDOLS COMPANY

"Freaking shocking
Wattpad is coming to HYBE
If you're wondering what Wattpad is, it's a foreign fanfic site
Post Type (T/N: Korean fanfic website) is coming to HYBE right now"

"Should I say that I felt it?
The strange thing I felt for the first time in my life seemed to flow through blood vessels.

RM: Why are you saying that? Are you crazy?

I'm embarrassed to be looking at the same guy and feeling this way.
At that time, he tilted his head and put his hand on his left chest.

Jin: Uhm.....?

He bowed his head, looked down at his chest, and fixed his eyes on me again.
Then he drew forehead nearer and stared at me.

RM: Just now, I felt like I fell in love.

I opened my eyes wide."

It's a shady culture, so even fans are trying to be hush hush about it but the company is openly writing fanfics about their artists.
Of course, foreign fans are also reacting negatively

original post: here

1. Wow the content of their fanfic is severe. What are they doing by putting their artists' pictures in a row like that? They are really trying to make this real. Isn't it too severe? Aren't these things taboo?

2. No but why are they doing this? If the middle schooler Army in my house finds out, what will they think?

3. They should let the people who like this enjoy it individually. Why are they bringing Bangtan into this? The fans like Bangtan as singers. Why do they not know when to draw the line?

4. HYBE makes me wanna puke

5. Crazy company

6. It reminds me of SM's fanfic contestㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what are these companies doing?

7. So they went crazy. They are now doing RPS in front of everyone. They are seriously trash

8. Disgusting. Why are they so bad at doing their work?

9. They are just crazy at this point... The artists are trying to hard to increase the company's value while the company is bringing it down

10. F*ck...


[theqoo] HYBE WILL NOW HAVE FANFICS AND WEBTOONS


It starts at around 8:51

These are the examples they showed (officially)

original post: here

1. Disgusting, this company is so weird

2. This company that was made by Bangtan is seriously doing every kind of thingㅋㅋㅋ this is seriously a show

3. What am I looking at? Is this company really an idol company? They can't identify the fans' needs at all

4. Wow I'm seriously getting goosebumpsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Argh, cringe

6. The examples are freaking obaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ who is gonna read these?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I'm freaking pissed off🤦🏻‍♀️ Let our kids go. You bastards have no sense but are freaking greedy for money...ㅠ

8. Have they gone mad?

9. Are they crazy? Take better care of your artists first

10. Huh?? Is this a joke? What am I looking at??



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com