Thursday, November 11, 2021

[enter-talk] I THINK THAT KAI AND JENNIE WERE THE MOST LEGENDARY IDOL COUPLE

Looks, body, impact, star factor... their chemistry were a full score and lacked nothing....

post response:
[+68][-117]
original post: here
 
1. [+135, -11]
Maybe it's because their images matched well but they seriously were such a badass couple...ㅋㅋ Kai and Jennie were both ambassadors for luxury brands while being your perfect idol? Their appearances are both cool and personally, I find Kai handsome in a sexy and sharp way while Jennie has a trendy beauty.

2. [+104, -10]
But for real, a lot of the muggles around me said that they match well

3. [+90, -5]
As soon as they announced Kai's 2nd album, this post was uploadedㅋㅋ as expected, inferiority complex is science

4. [+66, -36]
GD ❤ Jennie, be happy

5. [+58, -4]
I bet that there will be people who hate hearing this but personally, I find that Kaistal and GDJennie match better...

6. [+47, -4]
Kaistal and GDJennie just look like deskmates

7. [+34, -2]
I think that Kai and Jennie really matched each other 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com