Thursday, November 11, 2021

[theqoo] YOUTUBE VIDEO CONTENT "FEMALE BODIES THAT TEENAGE MALE STUDENTS LIKE"

It's from Hi-teenager channel
*slim*
"That's the type I want to protect!"
"I want to give her a back hug right away...Ha"

"She looks like chopsticks"
"That's what I'm saying, because she's skinny"

"Wow...think about upright things"
"She has a BJ's body?"
"They(staff)'re doing good today~?<3"
"She's like that one person in hundreds of people"

"Bodies like that are rare"
"Since when did you start working out.."
*I don't know how to work out*

*firm*
"If your clothes are too baggy"
"It's bad for your body angles"

"But I'm already getting this feeling"
"I like her type"
"She's not too skinny"

"This person is different from the person before"
"I feel like her body line isn't showing well"
"I feel like I've seen people like her on the streets a lot.."

"If we go to the beach shore together"
"I feel like I can say things like 'yah, girls like her are mine~' something like that"
"Although her shoulders seem larger than me/."
*muscle body*
"Her frame compared to the previous person..."
"I'm seeing a lot of muscles"
"Wow f*ck... Seriously"

"Ah I... I feel like I'll get compared with her"
"Wo wow.. oh!!

"Her glutes are no joke!!"
*Worked out for 4 years*

*shock*
"I feel like if ever I get a back hug from her"
"I'd lose my mind"

*glamor*
"I feel like a very average person came in!?"

"I feel like usually she hides her body"
"But I can see through it!"
"What do I mean?"

"She's legendary"
"If she loses weight"
"Wouldn't she get amazing proportions?"

"You want to hug me?"
(prayer mode)

*final choice*
*choosing glamor*

*choosing muscle*
*choosing firm*
*choosing muscle*
*choosing slim*


original post: here

1. This is body shaming... 

2. I reported the channel after seeing this... But after browsing through their channel, I saw that they had more than 1 or 2 videos like that so I gave up...

3. What are they trying to do with minors? *•.¸♡𝕊𝕀𝔹𝔸𝕃♡¸.•*~

4. Everything was problematic with this

5. This is amazingㅋㅋ Why not make men wear clothes hiding their d*cks and get them to reveal it after while they're at it?ㅋㅋ The content is straight up sexual harassment

6. I really hope we can report this channel enough so that they get deleted. If we give them a pass, channels like theirs will keep on popping up

7. Ah I'm barfing haㅋㅋㅋ Did they go to a room at the end? Are they crazy? 

8. Ah seriously cut it down already

9. Sigh all I can do is sigh 

10. Genders aside, content about body shaming is just so so.. 
It's even worse because they're using them being underage as a shield

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com