Wednesday, November 24, 2021

[teens stories] COLLECTION OF BEFORE-AFTER PICTURES OF DIETING


Uee

Twice Sana

Park Shinhye

Ailee

Suzy

Jiyeon

Park Boyoung

Taeyeon

Seolhyun

Song Hyekyo

Izone Hitomi

post response:
[+60][-30]
original post: here

1. [+91, -4]
Bang Shihyuk

2. [+43, -1]
Even before they lost weight, their beauty was standing out... but as for me.. for me...

3. [+41, -2]
Red Velvet Joy

4. [+30, 0]
The reason why I'm losing weight is because I want to live a life looking my best.... That's how I get motivated

5. [+30, -2]
Gugudan Mina

6. [+27, -3]
Seolhyun

7. [+26, 0]
Yoo Jaehwan 

8. [+26, -1]
Jihyo

9. [+22, 0]
Ariana Grande

10. [+21, 0]
You definitely look better on the outside with weight loss but there are just too many delicious things to eat in the worldㅠㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com