Wednesday, November 24, 2021

[theqoo] JAMES CORDEN'S COMMENT WHICH MADE JUNGKOOK'S FACE TURN RED TODAY



🗣 Jungkook, I think you can be a movie star.

Jungkook's reaction:


ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

His shy reactions reminds me of that time

🗣: Billboard picked their best moment to be Jungkook ssi's abs!





The hyungs making him shy another time

🗣: Isn't it the shell of a turtle? I think we can do the laundry over there.



For reference, Corden was saying how he looks like a movie actor
This is Jungkook in his AM schedule 




And AMAs Jungkook




original post: here

1. I want to see Jungkook in a Hollywood high teen movie 

2. He just makes such a good impression 

3. I'm not an Army but why am I smiling over this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. As expected everyone has the same eyesㅎㅎ ㅎ

5. I can understand what he means, he looks like he could play the prom king or the quarter back of an American high teen movie

6. Suga's expression was f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jungkook is an authentic handsome guy 

7. I've been a fan of Bangtan for 4 years and it's my first time seeing Jungkook get red down to his neck OMG🐰

8. He's movie material. Movie star Jungkook will suit him so well!!!!

9. I find it so charming that he gets bashful over comments like that to the point he turns red. Ah he's so likable 

10. Calling him a movie star is actually such a refreshing compliment. But honestly, he looked so good on that scheduleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com