Thursday, November 25, 2021

[teens stories] I SAW MY CRUSH WITHOUT HIS MASK ON TODAY AND

"Ah what the? What is that?"

He brought me home and I gave him a My Chew(? - Korean candy)
And he said "can I eat it now??" so I said "yup"
and he removed his mask. F*ck, what the?
He looks like Lee Jehoon;;; He looks like a warm and common monolid guy with his mask on
But when he removed it, it was straight up Lee Jehoon
Ha.. I'm freaking shaking

post response:
[+187][-8]
original post: here

1. [+129, -1]
F*ck, be thankful that he was wearing a mask. If not, you would've gotten so many competitors

2. [+44, -1]
You must be anxious about him taking off his mask in front of other people now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ next time, come back writing about him not as your crush but as your "some who looks like Lee Jehoon"

3. [+13, -1]
Wow f*ck, I'm so jealous of your life

4. [+5, -1]
Lee Jehon..? F*ck, I'm freaking jealous. Lee Jehoon is my ideal type you lucky b*tch

5. [+5, -1]
Wow f*ck, did you heart skip a beat?

6. [+3, 0]
Huh? So you've never seen his face..? You liked him without knowing what he looked like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com