Wednesday, November 10, 2021

[teens stories] MY MISANDRY IS F*CKING SEVERE, WHAT TO DO?

"if you drink this, you have to date me"

No matter who it is, I just feel like my imagination/thoughts are so corrupted that I just view them all badly... I feel like the expression "There are no unicorns, just Hannams in varying degree" is true, even though this doesn't apply to me, but the guys around my friends are all weird... Pimping pisses me off, sexual harassment and the culture in male communities are f*cking dislikable. I don't even know how I'll live the rest of my life thinking that half of my life, I'll be meeting with men

post response:
[+1,062][-162]
original post: here

1. [+748, -30]
I don't consider myself a misandrist but... I don't have any expectations towards men, today, my oppa (T/n:fixed) was joking with me and said "If you need money, just start a Metoo"ㅋㅋ  And he said "All you need to do is say in a small voice "I actually got [sexually harassed]ㅠㅠ~"" but I got mad and I said "What do you think I should get? That's sexual harassment" and he said "I'm just jokingㅋㅋ" ugh...

2. [+576, -42]
Beep beep you're normal

3. [+465, -33]
Me too I don't have any expectations towards men, from my dongsaeng alone, he's already a f*cking hannam

4. [+355, -5]
But I don't understand why men feel so dissatisfied? Do they get filmed by molkas like women? Do they get assaulted in dates? Do they get sexually harassed? Do they get sexually assaulted? Do they receive sexual jokes? Do they get accused of being feminist the moment you don't side with men? I don't understand what's so unfair for them that they're being this irrational

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com