Wednesday, November 10, 2021

[teens stories] I CRINGE SO HARD ON IDOLS' FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

I just find all idols facials cringe...

After their stages end, and they need to stare at the camera, when they're out of breath and they're acting proud? faint? confident? those expressions are freaking cringe

They have that f*cking serious expression then suddenly they switches!!! and start smiling
and then they suddenly act like those poor puppies in the rain with their puckered lips and face on the verge of tearsㅠㅠㅠㅠ
And!!!!!!!!Then!!!!!!!!!!!All of a sudden again!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're acting tough in front of the camera as if he's about to murder someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The expressions acting like this makes me so annoyed

I know the way I explained might be a bit weird but I think everyone knows what I mean right.. I know some fans sees this as a talent and they enjoy it but I find it so cringeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I looked it up and the more they're able to change expressions the more people call them a 'genius idol' and 'star factor'....
I don't even know, I just get embarrassed for them...

Especially male idols, they're doing more and more of those... My insides just feel queasy

I understand that this is their jobs but I can't help but cringe
post response:
[+380][-447]
original post: here

1. [+446, -86]

2. [+399, -10]
Meanwhile, people who can't do that and have a stiff expression gets mocked for being a robot..ㅋㅋ  I rather them being good at their job and be good with their facials

3. [+332, -13]
When the stage is over and they're out of breath and starring at the camera, I always feel like they're trying to act like the ending fairy by being innocent and faint.. In the past, they used to get popular by not trying and get filmed on by accident, but nowadays it just feels forced

4. [+187, -24]
You can just keep this to yourself, why make a post about itㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Who would enjoy being called queasy when you're just doing your work..?

5. [+138, -5]
Sigh this is why I should stop visiting PANN... I'm so f*cking tired of seeing people complaining about everything every dayㅋㅋ  I bet the idols who are good at facial expressions will get hurt from posts like these.. Just look at the way they're putting the Bangtan gif on the top comment to say it's cringe

6 [+132, -2]
For me it's Youtubers and mukbangers acting flirty with their expressions, it's so annoyingㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com