Monday, November 22, 2021

[theqoo] MY BOYFRIEND WHO'S JEALOUS OF ME HAVING PAID CONVERSATIONS WITH IDOLS (UNIVERSE, BUBBLE)

"This was the most dumbfounding thing to me
 Back then, I sent a payment to Sunwoo's Universe
And that's what my boyfriend (currently ex-boyfriend) said

... Do you think that Sunwoo is like you?
Anyone else would think that I was cheating on you with Sunwoo or something"

"OP: Why are you like this? Seriously

BF: I'm just asking

OP: No 
- No, just sleep

BF: I said that because I don't understand why you would chat with Kim Sunwoo

OP: No... What do you not understand?"

"BF: I don't understand why you would contact him
- That's why
- I made a huge mistake but
- Honestly speaking
- No, but you have me so I don't get why you would contact him"

"My ex was also the most dumbfounding"
"If you find someone that you like as much as Byun Baekhyun
- Just marry him
- I think that you'll live well for the rest of your life"

original post: here

1. I have Bubble because I like talking to them and that's it. They are selling pseudo-relationships right? Of course there are people who don't buy into them but just think of your bias like a serviceㅋㅋㅋ That's how muggles see it

2. Try to tell your boyfriend that it's like leaving a comment on an Afreeca BJ's video or sending them 5,000 won a month for bubbles (T/N: Afreeca TV's payments). Even if he hates it, rather than being jealous, I think that he just hates that his other half is spending money. He'll understand if he puts himself in your shoes... If you use Instagram stars or BJ's, he'll understand since guys are usually more interested in games and girls in idols

3. He must be a kidㅋㅋ cute

4. I'm a muggle and I don't like this..

5. I don't know about other idols but this idol is famous for selling pseudo-relationships so...

6. I'm a muggle and I would hate this. Just thinking about my boyfriend subscribing to a female idol's Bubble is... ugh...

7. If you think about the other way around, of course you would hate it... Trying to reason with him by making him understand what it's like to be a fan is beside the point

8. Muggles will never understand fangirling so.... most of them would think like thatㅋㅋㅋ me too, when I was a muggle, I couldn't understand the purpose of Bubble but after I started fangirling, I don't think that it's a big deal anymoreㅋㅋㅋ seriously, it's the same as following them on Instagram

9. Isn't paid conversations with idols the same as game chatrooms? But no matter what, if your partner does it, it's so-so

10. You would hate it if the roles were reversed

11. It's cute though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Muggles are so weird



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com