Friday, November 26, 2021

[theqoo] QUARREL AMONG AOMG OVER WHO'S HANDSOMER BETWEEN SIMON D AND GRAY

"There's another news that's been communicated in AOMG"

"The quarrel over who's the #1 in terms of looks between Simon D and Gray"

"We kinda have different vibes"

"Simon D with deep double eyelids"

"Gray who has a sweet gaze"

"Korean pretty boy Gray vs Europe baby Simon D"

original post: here

1. Simon D

2. Code Kunst

3. Jay Park

4. Gray

5. Jay Park

6. Simon D is so badass

7. It's my first time seeing Gray's face... I feel like it's a mix of Yoo Ah-in and Nam Joohyuk. Freaking handsome!!!!!

8. Jay Park for me

9. Gray for me

10. Simon D

11. Gray

12. Simon D's profile though ㄷㄷ I didn't think much about him before but he's pretty handsome

13. Simon D

14. Jay Park

15. Gray oppa...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com