Friday, November 26, 2021

[theqoo] KIM JAEHWAN'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE (WANNA ONE'S OT10 PICTURE)

original post: here

1. Hulㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ it's been a while ㅜㅜㅜ

2. Wasn't Wanna One made of 11 or 12 members? I feel like someone isn't here..!

3. They tagged Guanlin on the husky doll ㅠㅠㅠ

4. It's been a while kids ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

5. Ong's posing and angle still remained the same

6. Everyone is so pretty

7. Our One ㅠㅠ I missed you ㅠ

8. I'm welcoming this

9. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I missed our One so much, ah I'm crying

10. They made other people shed tears of blood while they are all happy by themselves. So selfish
> ??? Who are you talking to?? CJ??? Who are you calling selfish??? So they can't get together and take a picture? Is it prohibited?

11. Wanna One!!! Seriously, it's been so long since I've seen that sightㅠㅠ

12. Who's the one with the glasses? Why does it feel like I've never seen him before?

13. ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ my memories

14. Seriously, I joined a fanclub for the first time in my whole life because of them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I never fangirled during my school days and did it for the first time in my 20'sㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Wanna One were 11? Why did I think that they were 12..?

16. I love this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I seriously supported them back them!!!!!

17. Is the guy below Ong Seongwu with the cap Bae Jinyoung???

18. Everyone grew up so much



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com