Friday, December 24, 2021

[enter-talk] THE TYPE OF COMMENTS TAEYEON RECEIVED AT THAT TIME

- I want to hit your head with a glass bottle
- Omo omo omo crazy b*tch. Your face is made like an iron place you look like a f*cking b*tch 
- SNSD needs to f*cking change their namesㅡㅡ I highly recommend Plastic Surgery Generation or Dating Generation. It suits you guys perfectly^^
- I f*cking hate you 
- Yeah Taenggoo unnie, congrats on your 7 years very mungchie (t/n: back then, Baekhyun and Taeyeon used the same expression 탱큥베리망치 = Thank you very much with Taeng+Kyung)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't mess with himㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd don't try to pretend to care so much about SONEㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you preparing to wag your tail in front of someone else again unnie~??~
- F*cking attention seeking b*tch 
- Kim Taeyeon go d*e
- Kim Taeyeon go d*e
- Wh*re
- You posted on your official homepage(?) F*cker (t/n: pretty sure they're referring to the IG post where she wrote 탱큥베리망치 ) 
- S*x addict b*tch 
- Remove that post, you're seriously brainless
- We're telling you to remove that post crazy b*tchㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Crazy b*tch wh*re, you're going to ditch Baekhyun again? And then go play with another male idol, and then ditch him again? Crazy b*tch can you cut it down? This is why you'll never get married ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- F*cking b*tch 
- Rude b*tch 
- Remove that post f*cking b*tch;; Look at you thinking you did something good;; 
- Huh. Don't stick it out; I'd want to cut it offㅋ Act your age a bit;; 
- You're not going crazy, you're already crazy, you've lost your mind
- Crazy b*stard, are you an attention seeker?? You're not gonna remove that post?? You didn't even think of reading the room and removing it?? F*ck I'm getting pissed off looking at that post f*ckㅋㅋ Don't touch Baekhyun. Ugly b*tch you were wagging your tail in front of Baekhyun and bullsh*ttingㅋㅋ Just stay still.. My friends at school are all ripping your pictures apart and sketching on themㅋㅋ You're driving me nuts today without fail?? You're bullsh*tting, and killing me hereㅋ F*ck if you have any shame, remove that postㅋ I f*cking hate seeing your face
- Kyah *spit*
- Please act your age a bit grandma
- R*tard remove that post
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you knew we would be disappointed, you should know you reap what you sow with the hate comments
- F*cking wake up. Crazy b*tch. Seriously I get stressed and annoyed even calling you unnieㅋ
- You're a b*tch like Monday morning. Loyalty? Bullsh*t. Even if you break up with him, you'd just ruin his imageㅋㅋㅋ Do you even have any loyalty?
- You wagged your tail and flirted with him. Wh*re. People are saying you're going to use Baekhyun too. Are you not going to believe me? Everyone is saying this, we can't help but hate youㅋ
- D*e
- Where did you get surgery?
- Please give me your hospital address
- Unnie, where did you get your face done? You should share good things kya-hing (t/n: again using the expression both Taeyeon and Baehyun used) 
- You f*cker, Kyung can do f*cking better
- Stop frowning your nose, your silicone will collapse
- You're showing off your face wrinkles. It's obvious you had surgery

- F*ck you're getting old so you became jobless and you saw your fans disappearing, it turned you into some autistic old hag b*tch. You enjoy seeing your fans become fickle when you're playing with other men? You're so f*cked up? I can hold back but I have my limits too crazy b*tch. You just never stop you b*tch act like a dog. Yah you f*cking b*tch you're the biggest r*tard I've seen in my life. You're the biggest f*cker of this generation. You're just wandering around here and there, you're f*cking addicted to s*x wh*re. Yah Kim Taeyeon b*tch hag, is your head only filled with thoughts of having s*x? You're this type of psychopath. Try going to a mental institute and don't think of showing your shameless face on TV again. 
- Kim Taeyeon b*tch why are you even living.....?
- Unnie~ You know what~~ If you had any shame, please delete the post, it makes me disgustedㅋㅗㅗ F*ck I wanted to let you know nicely;;; F*cking b*tch you're playing with your fans
- Do you enjoy this?
- You were moaning so hard in the emergency room you threw***(?)ㅋㅋ
- Ah it was Kim Taeyeon's mom? Who did (surgery)?
- She looks nothing like her mom... She must've done a bunch of surgeryㅋㅋ
- Looks like your mom didn't give you any proper education
- Don't make people swear at your mom too
- Undutiful child
- Unnie... Unnie are you even human? Because of unnie, Baekhyun isn't smiling much, what are you gonna do? Unnie you're not a human but a beast!!!!!
- Yah are you crazy? You were dating Kangin and when he went to the army, you went to bullsh*t with Lee Teuk and now he's gone to the army again, you're gonna grab Baekhyun by his ankle too? Crazy b*tck act your age a bit. Crazy b*tch. If I were your age, I would've woken up already. Seriously you're gonna pull Baekhyun out of his sanity, please break up fasterㅋㅋ
- You guys were actually making, but why did you think you could go under the radar??? You're looking down on usㅋㅋㅋ I can pour out my curse baggage 
- You're sinking like the Sewol Ferryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- You think you did something by wearing those shortsㅋㅋ The fans below are saying you did that to m*strubate
- Wearing such short outfits is a bit..
- You want to release those pictures of you doing lunges in those short outfits that bad? Ah right, since you're a fox, you need to wag your tail for the guysㅠㅠ
- Voyeurism? Exhibitionist? Are you those?
- Why are you doing that on stage? Are you diagnosed with exhibitionism??

After Taeyeon said she would be suing people
- I didn't do it, my female dongsaeng did it, she's an EXO fanㅠㅠ
- She was too mad and she did it on my phoneㅠㅠ
- I'm so sorryㅠㅠ I'll go scold my dongsaengㅠㅠ
- Sorryㅠㅠ

- I'm an EXO fan. When your dating rumors broke, I did hate unnie and came to your IG. I was so shocked to find so many EXO-LS leaving hate comments.. People weer calling you names like ******, I was so sorry but I also left a comment calling you wh*re. I didn't mean to call you wh*re,  but this comment was screenshotted as a curse against unnie and it was misunderstood. To be honest, I didn't mean to swear at you, I was in a bad mood, so I'm writing a comment again. 
I didn't have any ill intentions against unnie when I wrote that comment, I hoep you know that. Please don't misunderstand for nothing. If you decide to sue me, it would be really unfair. 
- Unnie... I was looking at your IG and I went to the washroom for a bit... At that moment, our house's cat randomly started typing... I'm not the one who left the hate comment, but my catㅠㅠ Please go easy on my Tae-yi-yon unnieㅠㅠ

post response:
[+96][-19]
original post: here

1. [+67, -6]
It's true that the worst fandom is EXO-L

2. [+62, -68]
All of those EXO-Ls became Army now 

3. [+39, -8]
Not all of them were Baekhyun's akgaes

4. [+35, -35]
Taeyeon's fans were also like that towards Baekhyun and bullsh*tted on him no? Didn't both side drag each other?

5. [+27, -2]
The change of attitude at the end is amazingㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -1]
To be honest, even if Karina was found to be dating Jaehyun, his fans wouldn't even go as far. Seeing how Baekhyun's fans are still hating on Taeyeon even now, you can tell they're a different breed 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com