Monday, December 20, 2021

[teens stories] ARE YOU GUYS GOING OUT ON CHRISTMAS???

For real?? I got my 3 doses of vaccine, my parents work in the medical field but I'm scared to catch Covid so I only went out once this month and also pushed back all my plans.... For the kids who are going out, where will you be going??

If you are going out on Christmas, vote up
If you're gonna stay at home, vote down

post response:
[+244][-688]
original post: here

1, [+541, -427]
Vote up if you got more than 2 vaccines, vote down if you only got 1 dose

2. [+214, -179]
You're gonna meet your friends, vote up. You're going to meet your boyfriend, vote down

3. [+85, -1]
I got my 2 doses but since I've always been a homebody, I'll just stay home, watch movies or play games

4. [+48, -2]
I'll be working ^_^ F*ck

5. [+31, -9]
I'll be on a staycation~~

6. [+19, 0]
I'm going to the academy, f*ck

7. [+17, -11]
Yup!! I'll go to the movies on Christmas day and will go to a hotel's buffet at year end!

8. [+15, -51]
People who got their 2 doses can go out but the kids who didn't get their vaccine and who are going out have no shame


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com