Friday, December 17, 2021

[theqoo] 2021 KBS DAYO DAECHUKJE DUMP

[theqoo] 2021 KBS GAYO DAECHUKJE MC CHA EUNWOO, ROWOON, SEOLHYUN ON THE RED CARPET



Their visual and physiques are daebak

original post: here

1. Hul Seolhyun is there again? I found her lacking when she MCed live last year though. Maybe she got better?ㅠ

2. With Seolhyun's height, her height difference with Rowoon looks so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Rowoon is seriously freaking handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Wow they are so tall

5. Yah Eunwoo.....

6. Wow I like seeing them together. All their physiques are daebak

7. Seolhyun princess-nim

8. Don't let Rowoon MC again, he cuts the flow every time

9. So did this guy get vaccinated now? (T/N: Rowoon said previously that he didn't get vaccinated because he heard that he needed to rest a few days if he got the vaccine which sparked a lot of criticism)

10. When I see Rowoon, I can't think of anything else than the vaccine... and he said it with his own mouth tsk tsk



[theqoo] THE BOYZ 'WE HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU RIGHT?'

"The Boyz 'We Have More Friends Than You Right?'

The Boyz (Joo Haknyeon, Younghoon, Juyeon, Sangyeon, Sunwoo, Q, Kevin, Jacob, Eric and New) members at the photo time event on the red carpet at the 2021 KBS Gayo Daechukje"

original post: here

1. I don't know who any of them areㅠㅠ

2. 
(I'm seriously annoyed! (T/N: because they have more friends than OP, most comments are replying to the title))

3. I was just staying still but why are you attacking me?ㅠ

4. 
(I'm mad)

5. *Boiling with rage*

6. Stop saying that, stop it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Yes~^^

8. 

9. 
(Shut up)

10. F*ck, how do you know me so well?



[theqoo] JANG WONYOUNG'S ONE SHOT AT THE OPENING STAGE JUST NOW




original post: here

1. Is she a goddess?

2. Ah freaking pretty

3. Wow crazy

4. Every time I see Wonyoung, she gets prettier

5. She's so pretty in a lovely way

6. Wonyoung was crazy today, also all the members looked pretty in the full shot

7. Wow crazy

8. She's seriously the prettiest nowadays

9. Our princessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. I gasped when I saw her



[theqoo] [2021 GAYO DAECHUKJE] FEMALE IDOLS COLLAB STAGE - WAY TO GO (SNSD)



original post: here

1. Everyone did well~

2. Shin Yuna is the queen card

3. Wonyoungie is freaking pretty. She suits the center

4. Oh Wendy-Sieun's vocals at the beginning was so good

5. Wendy's vocals are good...

6. Jiho is freaking pretty, crazy

7. Looks like they practiced a lot

8. Jjang-Sieun and Jjang-Jayoon, my vitaminsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Human find strength Shin Yuna🤍 (T/N: SNSD's song in Korean literally translates to 'find strength')

10. Ahn Yujin is seriously pretty

11. Wendy suits this so well, her energy is so good

12. I like everyone ㅠㅠ Jiho's smile and AhnYoungz' duo dance ㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com