Friday, December 17, 2021

[theqoo] KARINA'S FACE TODAY THAT MADE ME GO CRAZY




She's more of a CG than a CG

original post: here

1. How can her face shape look like this? She seriously looks like a CG

2. I love you Karina, you're so pretty. Karina needs to be protected at all costs

3. She's seriously soooo my style

4. Wow her face seriously looks like that of a virtual person, not human ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. Everything about her appearance-wise is so sexy ㅋㅋㅋ

6. Karina is seriously, haㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ take me Jimin-ah

7. She was so pretty on her way off-work today ㅠㅠㅠ


8. I was watching her with my friends and they asked if she was a CG because they were so shocked. I seriously find her pretty

9. She seriously looked like a CG

10. She's just born with everything. So pretty



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com