Monday, December 13, 2021

[theqoo] 4 PEOPLE'S AURAS THAT INSTAGRAMMERS ESPECIALLY AIM TO HAVE

Han Sohee



Jennie





Noze





Im Bora






They have an aura and they also look hip and lovely. They're trendy and have the kitty look?

t/n: more pics in original post

original post: here

1. Everyone on top + Baek Yerin for me..

2. I shouted Han Sohee when I clicked the post. She has everything from loveliness + cool beauty + aura 

3. Han Sohee and Noze... My lovers

4. Everyone on top + Freezia

5. I agree with everyone. Noze, Jennie I love you

6. Everyone on top and add Kim Doyeon 

7. Im Bora was originally an IG star.. She's different from the other 3 

8. Jennie!

9. Sohee and Jennie have the perfect IG ugh.. 

10. Jennie for real... Her visuals are crazy 

11. Is Im Bora an actress? 

12. Sohee is jjang. How can she look like that? ㅜㅜ

13. I agree but personally BP Rose tooㅜㅜ There's no way you can achieve that auraㅜㅜ

14. Put BP Roseㅠㅠㅠ

15. Kim Bora + Baek Yerin + Rose too ㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com