Monday, December 13, 2021

[theqoo] FAN TATTOOING AN IDOL'S HANDWRITING AS IT IS

To: Yoonho
I want to tattoo something with Yoonho's handwriting, what should I write? 
"Yoonho jjang!"
I love you so much, I will always support ATEEZ's Yoonho!


original post: here

1. No but, on top of it, it's not even some meaningful words

2. I honestly don't think he thought she would do it for real 

3. No but the fan should've done something small and light and it would've been way better, what is she doing with this? 

4. ㅋㅋㅋ How can you expect the idol to come up with a tattoo design in such a small timeframe? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Do you guys really think he knew she was going to do it?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  This happened 2 years ago, so I bet they chatted about various things in the fansign... What's up with people over analyzing a post it note? ㅋㅋ 

6. If she's a foreigner, then it's a relief... I was watching Abnormal Summit in the past and they were talking about how Korean looks like Arabic to foreigners, it just looks like scribbles

7. She's asking him to write something as a tattoo, but he's here writing "Yoonho jjang", it makes you wonder what went through his head... The fan is something else, but the singer was quite thoughtless

8. No but what's up with people swearing at that Yoonho idol?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Do you guys really think he thought she was really going to do it? 

9. The font is way too.... It looks like anyone can write it 

10. Wow I she will regret once she leaves the fandom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com