Thursday, December 9, 2021

[theqoo] DIVIDED OPINIONS FROM ADULTS WHO GRADUATED FROM HIGHSCHOOL


I threw away my uniforms VS I still keep them

original post: here

1. From the Summer to the Winter uniforms, I still have them all ㅋㅋ

2. #2 I still find it pretty looking at it now

3. I even have my kindergarten clothes and elementary school's gym uniform

4. I threw them away recently. When I clean the clothes I don't wear anymore, I just threw them together

5. Of course I threw them away. I never thought of preserving them 

6. I don't even know where they went anymore

7. My mom threw them 

8. I have everything all the way to my kindergarten clothes

9. I kept them clean and donated them 

10. I loved my uniform, I'm wondering whether I should keep holding onto them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com