Thursday, December 9, 2021

[theqoo] JANG WONYOUNG'S PRE-POST EDITING RELEASED ON RADIO STAR

(post editing) (pre editing) 

The pre-edited version is longer;;

original post: here

1. The stairs are bent in the post editing oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Just how long are her legs that she needs to edit them to make them shorter.. This is daebak 

2. Wow she really shrank her legs to the point the stairs are mashed togetherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is she a real life doll?

3. Ah so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's my first time seeing someone edit their legs to make them shorterㅋㅋ

4. Her life is so fun.. I'm jealous 

5. I saw Wonyoung's close up on Radio Star today and she was so pretty... I was dazed. I marveled at how a pretty being like her could exist

6. Wow meanwhile I'm busy making them look as long as possible.. 

7. So the length we stretch out legs to make them longer is actually Wonyoung's actual legs length.. 

8. No but what is thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's surreal 

9. It's my first time seeing a celebrity trying to make themselves shorter

10. Wow she would be elected #1 celebrity you'd hate to stand next toㅋㅋㅋ (her face is small, she's tall, her legs are f*cking long, it's a compliment) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com