Tuesday, December 21, 2021

[theqoo] FANS WHO HAVE DIVIDED OPINION REGARDING NCT 127'S REPRESENTATIVE SONG

Limitless

Cherry Bomb

Kick It

+Since they are being mentioned in the comments, I'm adding them

Fire Truck


Simon Says


original post: here

1. Cherry Bomb

2. Their identity is Cherry Bomb

3. Limitless

4. Simon Says is their least boring song and Super Human is their best

5. Fire Truck

6. Limitless... first of all, I think that Limitless + 7th Sense are the root of NCT. Also, just listening to the first part, it can grab the public... 

7. I think it's Cherry Bomb. But my favorite song is Touch ㅠㅠ

8. I like Limitless the best but their representative song is Cherry Bombㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that it's 127's identity.. I'm not their fan though

9. Limitless

10. Limitless

11. Cherry Bomb

12. Cherry Bomb!!!!!!

13. I thought that Regular represented them the best but it's not here....

14. Their identity is Limitless...

15. They are all their representative songs

16. Fire Truck

17. I don't know anything but I still listen to Cherry Bomb now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com