Tuesday, December 7, 2021

[theqoo] LEE DAEHWI, KANG HYEWON WEDDING CEREMONY PICTURES. JPG





original post: here

1. Their chemistry is 0

2. This is cuteㅋㅋ I just wish that I-roaches won't use this to start delusional ships

3. They're way too baby-looking and I can already see the I-roaches creating ships over this... Find strength 

4. What is this... Are we really in 2021...
 
5. To the people who aren't watching this, we don't need your 'They don't suit each other' and your complaints, all you need to do is to not watch it!! I feel like there are so many readers here who are like thatㅎㅎ  And we don't need your fake worries with your "If I were their fans". You guys really can't stand not leaving hate comments don't you?

6. They don't suit each other, rather they look like siblingsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But both are likable, they're cute

7. If I were the fan of one of the two, I would hate this.. 

8. They just have no chemistry... Not even a single chemistry, just 0... (t/n: in Korean, "nothing" can be literally translated as "not even one", but the commenter is making a word play saying rather than "not even one", it's "zero")

9. They look like they don't have a single interest towards each otherㅋㅋ  I bet the fans are peaceful 

10. They have no chemistry, I bet the fans are safe with this oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com