Wednesday, December 8, 2021

[theqoo] TAEYEON WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE TOP3 GIFTS THAT MEN HATE RECEIVING

 

Types of gifts men hate to receive during commemorative events
1. Handwritten letter
2. Health supplement 
3. Books

original post: here

1. Me too, aside from handwritten letters, the rest is so so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Me too as a girl, I hate receiving handwritten lettersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's just.... I don't understand how it works... And I don't understand why you're giving me one ㅜㅋㅋㅋ

3. Why do people hate handwritten letters?? I freaking love handwritten letter + books.. Even giving health supplements to your parents, I bet they'd hate that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I'd hate receiving these during my first year anniversary indeedㅋㅋㅋ But like Key said, it's fine if you gave a handwritten letter, health supplements and books all together, but giving these one by one just sucks. It's like the kind of gifts you can receive in the normal randomly and just go "thanks" ㅋㅋ

5. Huh? I love books, nutritional supplements and letters though....... I rather people giving me gifts because they care for me than just simply to give something big, it makes it more sincere...

6. I would like this if they gave it as a casual gift, rather than for a special event gift

7. Of course I'd hate receiving these during commemorative eventsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Me too I'd hate it especially books

9. I just pictured myself receiving books and I hate itㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. Of course, I'd love it if Taeyeon was the one giving it to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But imagining my commoner boyfriend giving it to me I'd hate it.. ㅎㅎ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com