Sunday, November 22, 2015

[enter-talk] BAP DAEHYUN ON MASK KING?


I'm a b2uty.
even though he made a little mistake at the beginning, he sang so emotionally well
I knew that Daehyun was good since the beginning, but he became even better after his break

I listened to" i believe i can fly" and got goosebumps

when he ended his stage, he looked absent minded
but he then shared his story to the public and started crying

I cried tooㅜㅜ

When he saw his mom next to him, he tried to hold it in but
It really must've been hard for him all this time
even the fans are sad for himㅜㅜㅜ


even the other kids' skills improved

Jong-up improved a lot.
I really feel they put a lot of effort in this album


Because of their company it must've been hard for BAP


I will support all your good songs!!

fighting!!




post response:
[+617][-21]
original post: HERE

수줍은힘찬 |2015.11.22 18:31 
how much did he want to singㅠㅜ
113
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.22 18:36 
at the end when he left he was still wearing his cap and crying under itㅠㅠ good job ㅠㅠdon't cry Daehyun, the BAP that you want starts only nowㅠㅠ fighting 
108
2

ㅇ |2015.11.22 18:14 
I'm a b2uty too and I really support BAP's songs!!!!!!!!!!!!!do well without end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
103
2

인정 |2015.11.22 21:31 
I really wish he does well
53
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.11.22 20:23 
he always practices like time doesn't exists, he really wanted to do well, but because of an unfortunate event, he had to sop for a year and 9 months, during those time, he was waiting patiently to be on stage again. He can finally stand in front of the public again. he didn't slack off during the break and kept improving, he would go from time to time busking on the streets and you could see his efforts, and now that he's standing on the Mask king, I feel so happy for him. Instead of taking care of his own confidence, he always worries for the fans, even during the lawsuit, he was worried for the fans. he even made an event called "120126" to talk with the fans on the fancafe. BAP finally can show their efforts again B.A.P-YOUNG,WILD&FREE please show a lot of love. 
44
0
(DH: I like dancing and singing. I'm able to do those things now so I think I'm a happy person"
인슾 |2015.11.22 21:05 
I'm another group's fan, but when I saw how pretty his words were and when he took off his hat to cry under it, but when the sunbaes came to comfort him, he raised his hat and was smiling, I realized how pretty he is. He's seriously so kind like the fans say. I really got touched by today's stage!!!
38
0

엉업이 |2015.11.22 18:34 
this is the start, please listen to our kid's music a lot
37
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com