Tuesday, April 26, 2016

[instiz] MALE COMMUNITIES WEBSITES' NEW TRENDY WORD EXPLOSION




(t/n: there's too much to translate so here's a few :P
PS: those are all guys)

"what does Sana's shashasha means?"
"shashasha~shashasha~shashasha~"
"Sana's shashasha is too cute ㅠㅠㅠ"
"F*ck what does shashasha even mean tell me"
"wow there are still lots of ret*rds who don't know about shashasha, you're missing out"



(t/n: basically everyone saying shashasha)



"shashasha with my friends"
"ah so that part was about shashasha"
"I was meeting my friends shashasha~"
"shashashana"



"shashasha is too addicting"
"shashasha>_<~~~"
"the reason shashasha is cute"



"shashasha"
"I was meeting my friends~shashasha"
"I was buying the album shashasha"



"I was meeting with my friends shashasha"
"cheer up's shashasha part is too good"
"I'm going home now shashasha"



in the tags when you search Twice on Naver there's also #shashasha #Sana shashasha



Sana why were you late today?
Sana: I was doing cleaning shashasha

post response: +15

original post: here

1. shashasha~

2.  I keep thinking I have a math test tomorrow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ shashasha~

3.  shashashaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ my friend told me when they were doing their exams they kept thinking about it too ㅋㅋ

4. cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. me too I was thinking about  shashashaㅋㅋㅋ

6. I was meeting my friends  shashasha

7. I'm dying from her cuteness.. shashashashashashashashashashashasha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com