Tuesday, April 26, 2016

[naver] SEVENTEEN'S 1ST ALBUM 'LOVE&LETTER' JACKET SHOOTING
























(more image at the source)

post response: +484
original post: here

1. loll****[+860/-19]
I wanted to cut my hair in a bob style and was looking for pictures. But I ended up finding the hairstyle I want on a guyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. hbh9****[+579/-15]
The song is too good~~ Seventeen's first full album, do well!!

3. lhay****[+601/-24]
How can all of them look prettier than a girl like me... (cries)

4. hg85****[+444/-17]
I'm going insane! Do well our babies!

5. dbsg****[+398/-8]
This time, the kids have put their blood and sweat into making the song and the dance, they should be proud of their work! This album is the fans' pride

6. diwu****[+404/-14]
I only want Seventeen to hear pretty words, let's become #1 on all the charts, fighting!! Seventeen, I love you!! <3 <3

7. pret****[+374/-9]
Hul... Vernon with hair down... heart attack

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com