Tuesday, April 26, 2016

[enter-talk] INFINTIE NAM WOOHYUN'S SOLO TEASER IS OUT


sensual skin, cold lips, wet clothes
he kinda has that tragic hero feel to him

here are the members' reactions:



Hoya: too sexual



Gyu: we can see everything^^
only hyung is there? I'm still lacking^^ hingㅠㅠ (t/n: talking about his abs)

(t/n: for those who don't get it he made it sound like Woohyun had abs but then put a picture of him "without" abs XD)


post response:
[+211][-5]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.27 00:10 
maybe his body is so so, but Nam Woohyun's face is well defined so he looks manly and his nose is f*cking high. His lips are also thick, why didn't I know about that, he's so my ideal type.. high nose, nice face shape, thick lips
85
2

ㅇ |2016.04.27 00:21 
Woohyun's voice color is deep and smooth, he would suit ballads so much, but his high notes brings it to another level and it feels so refreshing. Right now Infinite are transitioning into the Euro-pop style and it really suit them. Sunggyu suits the modern songs and Woohyun's voice over raps.. He suits more styles than I expected and this song will also be a self-composed song... He must know what suits him the most, I'm so looking forward to this
82
2

ㅇ |2016.04.27 00:12 
I like him so much what to doㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ Woollim is crazy for dropping this out of nowhere.. Woohyun's voice doesn't even lose to Sunggyu's but people don't seem to know about him. Now that he has a solo I wish he can make the music that he always wanted to make
76
2

ㅇ |2016.04.27 00:16 
Woohyun-ah hit daebak you can do this!!!!!!
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.04.27 00:43 
I'm in the middle of my examsㅠㅠㅠㅠI need to studyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
27
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com