that's kinda risky of them
and here's the fans' responses
t/n: of course I'm also one of those perverts who would like to see Minki in girls' dresses, but they actually went all the way to turn him into a girl with girl clothes on in a shopping mallㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's not like the pictures are all that nice but my hearts are contradictory;; he's still f*cking pretty..
t/n: is it because it's been too long since I've seen him that I'm so shocked...? What is this...?
- crayㅠㅠ why am I a girl..
there were a lot of shocked peopleㅋㅋㅋ
but there were also a lot of people who got really mad
t/n: Chinese advertisers must've gone crazy, why are they putting a skirt on him? They should've just took another girl, why must they take a Korean male idol and turn him into a girl???? Is it their fetish or something??
amidst of this, Ren posted this on his instagram
he's asking why must girls be the only ones who wear dresses? Fashion makes the person and its impression!
he looks pretty satisfied on top of that ㅋㅋㅋ
this is what he looks like normally
post response: +13
original post: here
1. wow handsome and pretty
2. hul when I was reading this I felt so worried for that guy...What if he doesn't like it.. But it's a relief that he seems ok with it
3. when they did the boy version of Something, his visuals bursted
4. I'm the opposite.. I'm a girl and I wanna dress like a guy
5. wow seriously he doesn't even lose as a girl.... But I was worried that he'll get hurt by that, but it's a relief that he doesn't seem too affected
6. I would be so pissed if my bias did something like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. wow I got really shockedㅋㅋHe said in a concert that he really likes the dress as a girl and when he dresses as a girl he really embodies a woman...But it really doesn't feel disharmonious so it's fascinatingㅋㅋhis legs are pretty ㅋㅋ
8. shocked at his face, shocked again at his legs