Sunday, May 8, 2016

[instiz] GIRLS WOULD KNOW AT LEAST ONE OF THEM IF YOU SAY "DRAMA TSUNDERE"





Sungkyukwan scandal Moon Jaeshin





The Heirs Choi Youngdo





Who are you Gong Taekwang





Reply 88 Kim Junghwan





Cheese in the trap Baek Inho





Kill me heal me Shin Saegi





Signal Lee Jaehan

post response: +2

original post: here

1. I know all of them....

2. I know them all except Youngdo... Sorry Youngdo..

3. Junghwan-ie... (my heart hurts)

4. aigoo my Taekwang-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. no one understands Junghwan.... Junghwan-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. they're all charming characters... but they're all subsㅠㅠ

7. I don't know any of them apart from Replyㅠㅠㅠ Jungpal-ieㅠㅠ

8. ha Baek Inho...

9. Junghwan-ahㅠㅠㅠ

10. the sub-male lead are always the tsundere oneㅠㅠㅠ

11. I know all except Youngdo

12. our Signal Lee Jae Han detective is there tooㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com