Friday, December 25, 2020

[enter-talk] SEVENTEEN'S MEMBERS SURPRISINGLY ALL HAVE WIDE SHOULDERS

I thought that members like Mingyu, Scoups, Wonwoo and Jun had large shoulders but the other members were average but looks like it's not the case... all of them have pretty wide shoulders

Wonwoo, I knew that he had wide shoulders
Jun, personally, I think that his shoulders are the widest... if you look at his videos, his shoulders look seriously wide

The two people who surprised me the most
Jeonghan.. His face is too pretty... so I was deceived..

Woozi.. I heard that he was short so I thought that his bone structure would be small too..

post response:
[+125][-4]
original post: here

1. [+52, 0]

2. [+49, 0]
Moon Junhui's shoulders are a 8-foot monster

3. [+45, 0]
Jun Wonwoo

4. [+25, 0]
Our Jun Wonwoo-nim

5. [+17, 0]
Lee Jihoon's shoulders are wideㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+16, 0]
ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+14, 0]
Scoups too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com