Friday, December 25, 2020

[enter-talk] I FEEL LIKE TREASURE WILL REALLY HIT BIG

 I'm starting to fall for Treasure and I really feel like they'll hit big soon
After seeing how they were picked as the most anticipated idols of 2021 on Gayo Daejun, it feels like Treasure Map 2 will make their fandom super big... I'm f*cking looking forward their full album 


post response:
[+164][-80]
original post: here

1. [+67, -2]
Me too I feel like entering the fandom, it was a shame I couldn't join the debut fandom, but I'm joining the fandom for sureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  They're really going to hit big 

2. [+61, -4]
If you're wondering why they picked Treasure, it was done through votes on SBS and they were 1st 
"Who is the most anticipated artist of 2021?"

3. [+59, -3]
For real the Treasure fans are all experts of the KPOP industry and there are a lot of connoisseurs, so even if they're a fandom of rookies, the atmosphere is already pretty stableㅋㅋ  They're probably the first ones who noticed that they will be hitting big first

4. [+26, -0]
After watching Treasure Map, it's my first time in 20 years that I started voting for idols... When I was in middle/high school I almost joined so many fandoms, but they really feel different. They have the visuals, the skills and the talent to make you join the fandom 

5. [+25, -0]
The babies are jumping from excitement after winning the rookie award ㅠㅠ

6. [+24, -0]
Treasure is going up!!!!! Yoon Jaehyun I love you




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com