Friday, December 25, 2020

[theqoo] ONG SEONGWU'S ANSWER TO A 40 Y.O MOTAE SOLO GOING ON A BLIND DATE

T/N: motae solo = never dated
Q: I'm a 40 y.o motae solo (OP is a man). I was on studying overseas during my 20's and was busy with work life in my 30's. My friends say that I'm severely timid and I'm so embarrassed at the fact that I still haven't dated at this age that when a women is standing in front of me, I end up avoiding her eyes. I will go on a blind date soon, how can I gather up my courage?

A: I think that the people who have never dated still have the privilege of feeling the excitement of a first relationship. I believe that you still have that excitement that can never be forgotten. I definitely do not think that it's something to be embarrassed or ashamed of. I rather think that he has the privilege of feeling the excitement and having a pure love when he meets someone that he truly love.

Q: Please give me an advice on dealing with my stress. I get stressed by small things easily too but I'm not as good as other people when it comes to dealing with stress.
 
Q: When I look at people who get stressed over little things, they look like people who are sensitive about small things too. As much as you are always on edge, I think that it's better to think that you are able to see things more in detail, and feel emotionally. So instead of seeing this as being stressed, I'm wondering if it's better to think "it looks like there is a lot of things that I can feel" or "it looks like I can feel a lot even from small things" in order to manage your stress?

Full version




original post: here

1. This warms my heart ㅠㅠ

2. I've always felt like this but his heart seems deep and he seems like a very warm person. His mind is prettier than his looks

3. Wow he's really good with words. He's cool

4. Ong Seongwu's mind is healthy and his thoughts are deep. He looks like a warm person

5. Wow I wished that Ong Seongwu was my friend or maybe he can lecture me? His content would be pretty good

6. He's worth his face. He's freaking handsome and cool

7. How can he think like that... I want to get counselling from him... This is healing...

8. His inside is even more decent than his outward appearance.. I fell for his looks but the more I get to know him, the more I like him

9. Wow daebakㅜㅜ his mind is so cool ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I fell for him...

10. Ah seriously, his actions are polite too and his mind is healthy. I like him

11. Does he read a lot of books..? His thoughts are quite fine..

12. If you look at his earlier interviews, his mind has always been cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com