People don't seem to know where it comes from
It comes from a brand called "Vetements" and it's their lettering Tshirt
Since a lot of celebrities wore those, there are a lot of online shops who are making fakes of them
and they're selling them for 20~30$
The lowest price you can get it is for 950$ online
It's hardly affordable even now
post response: +5
original post: here
1. If my mom saw me wear it, she'd think that the clothes had some malfunctions..
2. Hul I seriously didn't know that it was a brand..
3. Hul I didn't know...
4. Chance chance, Champion, Supreme, Vetements. Those are the brands that got the most fakes made..
5. That's right, when you see your bias wearing it, you'll want to buy it too...
6. So it's called Vetements... Even brands like Chrome hearts, they got so many imitations made of them..
7. What, it was actually a brand (shock)
8. I wanted to buy one, but it's way too expensive
9. I knew that that it was a brand, but I got shocked from the price
10. Won't you die from heat in them? They're longer than long sleeves