Monday, August 1, 2016

[teens stories] F*CKㅋㅋㅋㅋ MY BOYFRIEND BROUGHT HIS FEMALE FRIEND TO OUR DATE

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe doesn't even know what he did wrong and kept shielding that fox. Ah f*ck seriously, I became even more annoyed so I was gonna chew him up by sending him a message but I knew he was gonna react like that. What should I do? I seriously wanna cry

BF:  I actually don't know what I did wrong... but you have to admit that you were in a bad mood
- Seriously even XX (female friend's name) was worried about you. First of all, I'm sorry but XX isn't a bad person so I wish that you wouldn't act like you were in a bad mood next time

OP:ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you f*cker
- Are you kidding me?
- We were supposed to have a date so why did you bring her?
- F*ck, you f*cking have no conscience

post response:
[+420][-23]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.31 11:18 신고하기
But why's your boyfriend's DP a female...?
316
21

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.31 04:10 신고하기
You too should bring your guy friend to your date. And then, be all touchy touchy together. And if you guys break up, these two were trash in the first place. If you guys have already broke up, profit (T/N: with her other guy friend).
191
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.31 11:06 신고하기
Why would you date a guy like that? First, pretend that you have resolved everything with your boyfriend and on the next date, bring a guy friend and watch. If your boyfriend acts up, provoke him and be like "Why? You brought your female friend last time so I thought that you would be ok..ㅠㅠ what did I do wrong?"
158
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.31 03:30 신고하기
Ah somehow, if you break up now, I feel like he will be the one profiting and you will be the only one frustrated.. Can't you do the same to your boyfriend and then break up?
43
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.07.31 03:08 신고하기
I know that it may sound a bit childish but... Pretend that you've resolved everything and bring a guy friend to your next date... Is that too childish though..? He has to suffer the same treatment;;
27
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com