Saturday, October 1, 2016

[enter-talk] IDOLS' GIFS THAT MAKE YOU BECOME THEIR FANS

Some months ago, I was just a muggle who had interest in idols but then, I kept seeing these gifs and I get when the fans like them so much nowㅋ


He came out from Jellyfish a while ago and now is chewing up the charts. I'm taling about god-Hyoshin. Seriously, their boss is so evilㅋ his good at singing and he's handsome. His gesture and way of speaking are f*cking cuteㅜㅜ


I watched P101 because I had interest in Somi and Sejung but Choi Yoojung was so lovely that timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Apparently she was a fan of B1A4 since their debuted so she's a successful fanㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Krystal who's rumored to have a lot of female fans, especially because of her aura and dance line since they make her stand out. She's certainly someone who catches your attention


I think that Taeyeon was the most legendary during that time. She was too pretty. She's so good at singing and she's too cuteㅋㅋ She's so pretty that I saved this gif


Since VIXX said that they were gonna do Hades' concept this time, I was so looking forward and when I saw their stage, it looked like a musicalㅋㅋ When they smirk during their choreo, the fans all go WAHH~! and I felt the same wayㅋㅋ Too sexyㅋ


Baekhyun is seriously not my style but he keeps stealing my sight. Especially since he suits all the concepts


He's too cuteㅜㅜㅜ Seriously I'm a fan of another group but I was rolling over from his cutenessㅜㅜㅜ but is gap is f*cking awesome. As expected from idols!!


I really liked his song 'Caffeine' and I still listen to it, it's seriously a hitㅋㅋ his proportions are unexpected and his so cuteㅋㅋ


(Be mine, what to do with my nose? (T/n: mine and nose sounds alike))
Looks like Sunggyu's variety skills are really awesomeㅋㅋ His bad joke here is so funny that I saved itㅋㅋㅋ Every time Infinite is on Weekly Idol, it's legendaryㅋ

post response:
[+302][-14]
original post: here

Lovefiniteme |2016.10.01 12:52 신고하기
Ha...
232
13

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.01 13:28 신고하기
You know when idols sing the chorus or the highlight of the song, they always dance together and do some easy choreography but it's not the case for VIXX ㅋㅋㅋ I watched their stage this time and stayed silent ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it looked like a work of art..
107
15

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.01 12:58 신고하기
Our Park Manggaeㅜㅜㅜㅜ No matter how cool he looks on stage, he's still a manggae (rice cake)ㅜㅜ he's seriously too pretty!
58
19

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.01 13:48 신고하기
He was fanning himself and he lifted the corners of his mouthㅋㅋㅋ
56
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.01 17:31 신고하기
This is so cuteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
49
13

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com