Saturday, October 1, 2016

[instiz] IDOL WHO'S SO TALL THAT HE SHOULD QUIT THE GROUP

Is Seventeen's Mingyu
On Naver's V LIVE, he was filming a late night snack video with Jun and:
Mingyu: did I eat too much?
Jun: no, eat more. If you eat more, you'll be taller
Mingyu: I can't, if I get taller, I can't represent Seventeen..

So Mingyu was worried about getting tallerㅋㅋㅋㅋ
His height is 186+@


post response: +29
original post: here

1. Hhh... so cool...

2. Wow...

3. Mingyu is the best... I like Mingyu..

4. Our Mingyu, just stay in Seventeenㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ and you can get taller too, baby is jjangㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


5. No Mingyu, let's get tallerㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think that he's around 190cm...ㅇㅅㅇ

6. Mingyu-yahhhㅠㅠㅠㅠ you can get tallerㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Mingyu, eat lots and get tallㅠㅠ

8. Hul, he's really tall

9. My man, get taller

10. So cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com