The Korean halmonie was was walking on the streets when a white woman came and screamed "White men's power!" at her and struck her on the head before running away. The halmonie fell on the ground from the shock after the blow on her head. Fortunately, the white woman was caught and is now being detained at the police.
The halmonie has moved to the states 30 years ago as an immigrant
She reported to have lived alone in her apartment the whole time
Her recent details aren't confirmed yet
original post: here
1. Wow no words for this
2. Ah I'm so mad right now...........
3. Ah I'm annoyed.. seriously..wow..
4. Is she out of her mind? I seriously wonder what's sound decision she thought she was makingㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. "White men's power"ㅋ ... So narrow-minded..
6. Ah I'm seriously so mad right now, how can people turn out like this..
7. I'm seriously so mad right now... the grandmas and grandpas are weak people just like young children.. How can you be like that to defenseless people..
8. You can tell that the white woman didn't have proper education
9. Is acting like that depicting "white men's power"?,,,,
10. Why are strangers on the streets acting up like that...I would've sworn at her