Saturday, January 31, 2015

[enter-talk] AN EPILOGUE OF A FANSIGN THAT MAKES GIRLS' HEARTS FLUTTER

I smoke cigarette with cappuccino flavor when I'm stressed because I'm a smokerㅠㅠ I'm not proud of it but I need to mention if to write this articleㅠㅠ
I was going to a fansign event and put all Jaebum's gifts in a plastic bag, I didn't even bring my own bag. I put all my wallets and stuff inside that bag. I wanted to give him the gifts one by one but I ended up pulling all the stuffs out at once because I was so excited to see him in real life. The problem was the cigarettes, it was the first time that it happened to me but I didn't realize that it was on the table. I saw that Jaebum was shocked, so I put all my stuffs back in the plastic bag, and gave him the gifts. but Jaebum seemed to be asking for more gifts. so, I said to him that I didn't have gifts for him anymore. and he said that he wanted the cigarettes. I was taken aback and asked him: "you smoke too?". he let down a sigh and put down his pen and said: "I won't sign the album until you give them to me." I was so embarrassed

at that time, the managers were telling them to hurry up because they need to clean up the place. but he ignored them so I finally gave him the cigarettes, and he said: "don't smoke if you want to have a baby pretty like you. I won't sign your album until you swear that you are not gonna smoke anymore" I swore to him and got my album signed. now, thanks to him, I quit smoking. he really takes care of his fans ㅠㅠ



it was GOT7's JB




post response:
[+403][-16]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ |2015.01.26 10:57
I'm really sorry but even before looking at the photo, I knew it was JB.
424
14

엓 |2015.01.25 23:58
....wow.... daebak, I'm freaking fluttering...
110
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.25 23:21
hul..... I'm not a fan but I'm freaking fluttering...
93
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.26 16:28
Jaebum oppa!!! OMG I didn't know that you were so coolㅠㅠㅠ I'm an EXO-L but I'm supporting GOT7 fighting ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
32
0

ㅇ |2015.01.26 15:42
I'm so taken aback because I smoke tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋah so warm and cute
30
0

랩몬 |2015.01.25 23:37
ah my heart's flutteringㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJB is so cool...bb
24
1

ㅇ |2015.01.25 23:35
hul I got a freaking heart attack..
22
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.26 11:35
I was reading the comments and this gif is even more heart-fluttering.. wow.. look at him smiling..
20
0

봄봄 |2015.01.26 00:05
oh my.....Jae..Jaebum-ah.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com