Thursday, January 29, 2015

[enter-talk] SEOLHYUN WHO ALWAYS HAVE A CONSTANT EXPRESSION AT THE ARIPORT




she always have this unchanging expression....
here I'm posting fancam pictures of her fresh faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

seriously ...even this kind of expression cannot ruin her...
for other people, they may actually think that she's ruining herself
but I find her cute and pretty...

she's always dressed so femininely and her appearances are always cute, I'm her wannabe

even with minimal makeup her face is so lovely...

other idols show a tired look at the airport
but Seolhyun is always so livelyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

she discovered the cameraㅋㅋ
explosion of cutenessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ>_<

she's always aware of the camerasㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ isn't she so cute?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

she has a lot of aegyo and I knew that she had an amiable personality, but looks like she's even nice towards her fans...hehe

as soon as she came our and saw the cameras, she began to smile hehe

because she's so bright she really stands out among other idols~

please keep this image~!!!!!


post response:
[+103][-48]

ㅋㅋ |2015.01.28 09:10
I like Seolhyun because she's always full of life^.^
35
10

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.28 08:55
seriously she's not that pretty? she's weird..
30
18

유후 |2015.01.28 16:40
I went to the preview of Gangnam 1970, there was Lee Minho and Kim Rewon, I was curious about who she was. her proportions are so awesome. never mind her face, even if her height was that tall, her proportions were really.... her face was the smallest... I was right in front of her so I saw her well ㅇㅇ!!
22
1

ㅠㅠ |2015.01.28 15:28
seeing her in real life is breathtaking! her voice was so pretty... I originally had no interest in her, but after I saw her in real life, I went home and search "AOA" but I couldn't find that goddess... I searched everywhereㅋㅋ you can't compare her in real life and on pictures, the cameras all suck and don't do her justiceㅠ really, in real life she's a goddess...
19
1
나니 |2015.01.28 08:41
she's pretty??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it wasn't a speculation..
16
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.28 09:34
aigoo aigoo pretty
10
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com