Friday, February 6, 2015

[dating now] I HATE MY BOYFRIEND'S SMELLY BREATH




Hello~ I'm a 20 years old girl!
I've been dating a really cool and kind boyfriend for a year now!
but the moment I decided to go out with him, I didn't know that I would have this kind of concernㅜㅜ


I wanna ask advice from you guysㅜㅜ

The first time I met him, he was so kind that it kinda made me feel uncomfortable~
it's not like I was attracted physically to him but
he had so much manners and he made me feel like he only loved me
he gave me the feeling that he really liked me?
he always give me not only gifts but a lot of love!
people around me always say that they won't be able to find a boyfriend like him around me
I thought that I won't be able to meet any guy as kind as him!


My boyfriend is kinda short though! 
but since I'm short too, I don't care about it
he's short but clothes fits him nicely and he knows how to dress well
and he's also been working faithfully in his job!
but now it's been a year we're dating and this concern became really bigㅜㅜ
no...I really like his smell and he wears perfume ...;. he dresses well too but..
why does his mouth stink so much...


we're both office workers..so as soon as we finish working, we would meet each other
but his mouth smell is really no joke...
wow....but that didn't happen when we started dating? it started around our 100 days?
it started to become apparent 
but does he know?...
if your clothes smells and you put on febreeze or perfume on it, the smell becomes stronger right
but for your mouth.... when it smells bad, you can eat a gum so when you kiss or you're close to each other, you won't smell it...

we went on vacation, we would brush our teeth together but he only brushes the teeth!!!! the teeth!!!...
normally the tongue is the most stinky place but he never touches it!! never!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
no but normal people brushes their teeth right? I always spit and brush like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
but he doesn't even do that
he's not even at the level of brushing and scraping  his teethㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


isn't it important to brush your teeth?
he's only brushing his teeth for 40seconds not even a minute?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
people say that you have to brush for 3 minutes, but I'm not like that either, I go for 2 minutes ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
I was thinking about telling him that his tongue was the stinky part so he should brush it, but I can't say itㅜㅜㅜ
I feel like his pride will be hurt.....it's already embarrassing as a friend but imagine your girlfriend telling that..ㅠ.ㅠㅠ

 how am I supposed to sort this out...
because of this problem, lately I don't even like skin ship... And kiss is even worse..
now I even show some expression . but he doesn't seem to notice...ah...
sometimes it's so bad I feel like dying........
before it wasn't a concern and I tried to be cool about it, but I can't stay cool, I wanna be comfortable with my boyfriend...ah seriously I have so much concern over thisㅠㅠㅠ
is it fixable?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠhelp meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


post response:
[+138][-9]

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.06 18:20
when you brush your teeth together, try to pretend to vomit while brushing your tongue and your boyfriend will naturally ask you "what's wrong?" and then you can say "because I was brushing my tongue too hard" and then your boyfriend will ask you "why are you brushing your tongue" right? so you can say "because it's the stinkiest part of my mouth"
75
5

ㅋㅋ |2015.02.06 09:26
if it's been a long time that you guys are dating, just say it~ if not , then you can have misunderstandings and fight over bad breath, just try to make up a story about someone who has bad breath then
33
1

유부녀 |2015.02.06 18:29
me too, there was this friend in my school whose mouth stink so much. it's so severe that I pitied his girlfriend when they were kissing.. but it was because of his interiors, the smell came from his stomach up to his mouth. now, he's taking more care of his body so it's a lot better. now you know my story so you can say that because you're scared his interiors are bad, you should take him to the hospital as an excuse to make him think about his breath.
25
2

ㅁㄴㅇㄹ |2015.02.06 19:53
wow girls really think a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just be straightforward about it, why are girls today so sneaky ,,I don't think that guys would be hurt by that...just tell him directly..there won't be any issues .. I understand how you feelㅋㅋ me too, before, I used to smell like stink and acid, she made me realize directlyㅋ
14
2

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.07 00:26
why can't you say that? just tell him with full impact that his mouth stinks and to brush it well
11
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com