Friday, February 6, 2015

[enter-talk] MARK'S FACE WHO BECAME SUDDENLY EVEN SMALLER WITH A BEANIE

GOT7 Mark who's wearing a beanie on their stage after dyeing his hair black


wow charisma wow ...


 I wonder how small is his face
look at the vibe he's giving off with that beanie...

 his face is so small...he's seriously handsomeㅠㅠ

 he's sticking his tongue out like this...it looks like he's training was successful...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 if you see him in real life, his face is even smaller...




 his eyeliner isn't uncomfortable to look at, it feels sexy...

visual Mark who's healing just by looking at his faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 Mark I love you<3

post response:
[+41][-1]

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.14 16:12
when I was working, there was a low pitched voice customer who arrived, so I had to get out and see who it was. ( when I heard his voice, I already received an heart attack) Mark was in front of my eyes....I seriously had a heart attack, he had this gray-ish blue hair color? a hair color that you can't name. he's the type who suits everything, his skin was good and he had his hair up so it was cool. And his face was freaking small. ㅜㅜ he saw me and smiled he said hi and left, seriously I was shaking so much and my face was so redㅠㅠ anyways, he's really the best in real lifeㅠㅠㅠ(I was so happy that day that I talked with my manager about it all dayㅜ)
27
0

zz |2015.01.14 13:01
you guys received the Golden disk award wellㅋㅋI was pissed because Yugyeom and Bambam couldn't attend but,  the Seoul music award ceremony was good because they all attended..I want them to receive a rookie award all togetherㅠㅠstay healthy fighting!!
25
0

아가새 |2015.01.14 13:46
his the oldest hyung but he's so cuteㅜㅠㅠ
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.14 16:50
I'm another group's fan but,, GOT7 really worked hard.. congrats on the golden disk
13
0

ㄷㄷ |2015.01.14 13:59
sensual sensual
13
0

마꾸 |2015.01.14 13:55
I thought he was the maknae but he's the oldest hyung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's cute with Jaebumㅋㅋㅋ
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.01.14 18:17
bright and innocent....wanna-be boyfriend style
11
0

맠흐 |2015.01.14 13:49
I wanna have my boyfriend pictures like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEven though it's impossible to go out with someone like this in real life..ㅠㅋㅋ
9
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com