Friday, February 6, 2015

[enter-talk] VICTORIA WHO'S CELEBRATING HER BIRTHDAY IN TURKEY ㅠ_ㅠ

today (2) is Victoria's birthdayㅠㅠ

our Tori went to Turkey to film her Chinese movie


 Because of the Chinese broadcast, it's hard to even have a glimpse of her....

It was hard to find fan pictures of her like that


Turkey looks so cold~

and they're filming here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋshe has such a simple look
as expected from our Victoria




 but this kind of look still looks pretty on Victoria..




 She's cooking on her birthday...

at least I think that's what she's doingㅋㅋㅋ 
the ducks didn't die in vain because they're being cooked by our Victoria ㅋㅋ




She's one of China's biggest celebrities, of course she would attract attention

 her jacket suits her so well!


 but aren't her legs freezing??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

she took her jacket to cover her legs


 Even in Turkey, she has a bunch of fans, I really didn't know that.




If you see it like that, she's not just at the level of being a celebrity in Korea and China.....
when they were filming, even the production crew were surprised 




Even though it must be hard working
she's smiling and taking pictures one by one with fans



Victoria's typical smiley face ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
 So it looks like the shooting is not that tiring!

Please return from the vacation well ^0^


post response:
[+152][-6]
ㅇㅇㅇ |2015.02.04 09:41
meanwhile, Kris and Luhan SM traitors are living well in their homeland.  I'm thankful that Victoria is sticking with us. I heard she's so famous in China
62
2

붑 |2015.02.04 12:08
4 years ago, I went to their fansign for Pinocchio, and I saw Victoria. Seriously I'm still shocked now. I was a fan of Krystal, so I used to see her as a kind Chinese member but, in my whole life (I'm 24), I can confidently say that she's the prettiest girl I've seen in real life. Her face is totally small and her eyes are so big ..And she's the most kind one in Fx. she's kinda a slow speaker but,  she's listening to her members prettily and lets her members talk first. That's an old story. I went to China and I really didn't know what I was doing, but I could only stare at her faceㅋㅋㅋ Hani who's famous recently have been compared a lot to Victoria, and I got a shock seeing her in real life too, they're both so pretty ㅎ anyways, kids like Victoria should all do well
50
1

함덕 |2015.02.04 11:27
Vic eomma ㅠㅠ Happy birthday, we will see you on stage soon!!
44
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.04 09:07
so prettyㅠㅠ she has this innocent-simple vibe of pretty
16
0

ㅇ |2015.02.04 13:09
Lee Sooman really has eyes for picking female celebrities. She's receiving so much love in Korea and she's famous in China...
15
0

하 |2015.02.04 11:16
hong.. Vic eomma's tied hair... she's even prettierㅠ.ㅠ
11
2

fx |2015.02.04 18:12
Vic eomma I love you...♥How does she look 29..
4
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com