Monday, February 9, 2015

[enter-talk] SOMEONE I THINK THAT LOOKS CLOSER TO AOA'S JIMIN

hahaha I really like AOA's Jimin but
the first time I saw her, I thought she was kinda mysteriously pretty
that was my first impression of her



but ㅋㅋㅋ since recently, she's doing 'unpretty rapstar' I had even more interest in her so I searched her name upㅋㅋ"Samuel Jimin"?
hul! I thought "WHAT??"


huh? ㅋㅋㅋJimin???Samuel Jackson ㅋㅋㅋㅋ??huh?


hul ㅋㅋright...Samuel Jimin...they do look alike...
but she's still in a girl group ㅠㅠ

but this is nothing

when I saw this picture, I thought that they freaking look alike, like so much

and if you see her selcas..



it shows right...the girl you guys are calling octopus has big eyes...even her lips are prettyㅠ..
...but if we look at the fan-taken pictures ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



what is thisㅋㅋ why am I so obsessed...
such hardshipㅋㅋ
nonetheless.....it just look like a bad pictureㅠ..

let's put up a good picture as the last one

among the girl groups she has the prettiest double eyeslids + aegyosal ㅋ

anyways, I'm a Jimin fan from today

post response:
[+276][-156]


ㅇㅇ |2015.02.07 10:11
I thought that sh was just a talentless kid, but I saw her on 'unpretty rapstar' and she's doing better than I thought. even when I hear her nasally voice I think that it was quite unique. she even made a punch line with Zico's name inside. I got all flustered so she really stands out nowadays
180
57

ㅋㅋ |2015.02.07 09:34
this post is nice but harsh at the same time ㅋㅋㅋ
140
12

ㅎ |2015.02.07 09:49
there is a lot of divided opinions about Jimin. from my perspective, her face alone is cute and charming. she's also pretty good at rapping among the female idols. her heart is also very childlike.... Jimin fighting!!!♥♥
121
40

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.07 15:41
Kissum was next to her and she was saying "I'm sexy, the hot (Jimin's rap lyrics)" and Jimin punished herㅋㅋㅋㅋ
52
5

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.07 11:03
I became a fan after watching 'unpretty rapstar'.. her Zico punchline was so refreshing and just my style ㅠㅠ.. I hope she does even better
45
14

맴덕 |2015.02.06 10:16
pretty
40
17

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com