Tuesday, February 17, 2015

[enter-talk] THE STRONG LOOKING JESSI WHO'S THE OPPOSITE ON SNS WITH HER WORDS


(T/N: We translated the hashtags in blue cuz it was cute too XD)



(SanE tweeting about being intimidated by Jessi on Unpretty Rapstar because she "stirred up issues" and said he was nervous for the whole broadcast)

"Oppa what the hell :'( >:( 
#Saneeoppa-confession #why-are-you-intimidated #Jessi-who-stires-up-issues #jessi #unprettyrapstar"







"Kangnam who is worse in Korean than me hihi hahaa X'D please give a lot of love to our song!<3
#unprettyrapstar #Jessi #I-like-concreteness #younotmytype"




(Jessi who is on the top search of Naver real time search)

"I didn't even know I was up there.... Thank you :(:(:(:( naver!!!!
#Jessi #unprettyrapstar #Jidam-Jjang"




"this picture was circulating around.... me too I'm posting... but... don't I look like a monkey? hahaha ^_^^_^^_^^_^ I look like a monkey.... ahahahhaa 
#jessi #if-I'm-not-smiling #I'll-look-like-a-strong-unnie 
hihi"



(Jessi's song came out #2 on the chart)

"thank you so much :'( ;'( 
#Jessi #Cheetah #Kangnam #mytype #unprettyrapstar
Zico you brat come at me! Aissi (will it be funny?) X'D X'D



"do you guys remember this sooooong?? hihi (T/N: she even made a typo in Korean so it's even cuter XD)
#lifeisgood #Jessica-H.O #2009 #memories"


(L.O.V.E)

"#iloveyou
mwuaa
#jessi #unprettyrapstar
this week's Thursday!"


post response:
[+915][-31]

조으d |2015.02.14 20:50
When Jessi was talking about the elimination, all the kids were scared but during the interview, she acted all cutelyㅋㅋㅋ anyways, so Jessi has an instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
113
6

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.14 20:20
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwow somehow it's beyond my imagination...
105
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.14 20:59
cute♡♡
96
5

글쎄 |2015.02.15 05:06
You really can't judge people based on just one facet; in the past, Jessi insulted Boa openly on her SNS, she wrote that she wanted to stab her in the face cousin because she had Boa's song title on her shoes and she didn't even apologize? if you talk about kind ones on unpretty rapstar, it has to be Cheetah and Kisum right. Jessi is seriously double faced
53
2

ㅋㅋㅋ |2015.02.15 00:34
this scary Lee Kyung Kyu ajjussi ..



53
0

ㅎ |2015.02.14 22:41
I really like Jessi and Kisum ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Jessi looks tough, but I like her because she raps well. Kisum just has the voice that I like the mostㅜㅜㅜ Cheetah looks tough too, I thought her personalities were soso, but she's actually good at rapping and I like her too! I totally like unpretty rapstar
48
5
ㅇㅇ |2015.02.14 22:07
From the episode 1 I found Jessi's personalities soso, but when I watched her yesterday, she gave a lot of compliments to other rappers and she looked so cool so I like her nowㅋㅋㅋespecially her "My type" is jjangㅠㅠ
47
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com