Sunday, March 8, 2015

[enter-talk] DOES KRYSTAL REALLY LOOKS LIKE THAT?

the people who saw her in real life, please tell me
I had a couple of female idols' GIFs so I got curious
(if I only look at her photo, she kinda looks arrogant and cold but she's cute too)

celebrities are so far away from me so I can't really see them
hence, I can't really tell if there's a difference between the GIFs and real lifeㅋㅋ..

post response:

[+161][-30]
ㅇㅇㅇ |2015.02.28 12:10
I went to her fansign and she was 20cm far from me, she was talking with her fans. seriously, I don't even need to explain, she's straight p freaking pretty. should I give more details? she did her fansin event in a store but the store lighting wasn't so bright so her skin didn't appear as pale as the pictures you see on internet. also people usually say that she has a hooked nose? whatever they say, it didn't show at all. I didn't even had time to pay attention to that. she just came and... crazy... wow... you could only think that she was so beautiful. she was pretty short, I don't think she's above 165cm. she was doing her Puma fansign at that time so she was wearing training clothes. she wore sneakers, black skinny pants and a raglan shirt f*ck the skinny's fit was freaking impressive. and she was only wearing sneakers? she's not human. and she's not even that tall. I thought that she kinda looked exotic(?). her face was freaking small too. seriously small. I've never thought that her face would be small but once I saw her in real life, yup, it's freaking small. I was the first in the line for the fansign and when I went to her, our eyes met (ah seriously, I was losing strength in my legsㅋㅋㅋ) but I didn't know how to act and Jung Soojung just smiled... ha... ah  anyways, her voice was freaking pretty. you can't even compare her on TV, when you see those kind of kids in real life, you even give up on taking pictures. you just fall in love and stare at them
107
15

ㄷㄷ |2015.02.28 18:41
I saw her for the first time when they were promoting Electric Shock. people said that you can't see anyone else but Sulli and Victoria but it wasn't the case for me. f course, Sulli and Victoria are speechlessly pretty as well but I could see Krystal better ㅋ people try to bash her because she originally had a hooked nose but she's just so freaking pretty in real life..her face was so small and her legsㅋ; on screen they look short but she was wearing skinny pants and they were like chopsticks. not simple chopsticks but pretty chopsticksㅇㅇah I don't know what to say else, you have to see in order to understand. I just fell in love with her and I'm a groupie since thenㅋㅋ
77
11

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.28 11:46
she looks like this
63
10

1234 |2015.02.28 23:07
you guys tried to bring up her past photos to bullshit on her so let's begin with her younger days and just try to bash her.
34
3

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.28 23:19
just freaking pretty
30
3

공기반소리반 |2015.02.28 18:35
nono she's 100 or 1000x prettier than this..
30
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.28 23:08
Krystal said on the radio that she didn't get surgery, what "plastic monster"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋlooks like you guys can't bash her anymore?
28
8

아 |2015.02.28 23:15
why does it matter if she did surgery or not. if she PERSONALLY didn't like her face, she'd spend her OWN money to fix her OWN face. what do you guys have to say about that.
27
4

ㅇㅇ |2015.02.28 23:13
hooked nose?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋeven with it, she's prettier than youㅋㅋㅋㅋ
27
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com