Monday, March 9, 2015

[teen stories] I'M SO JEALOUS OF KIDS WITHOUT BANGS


Hyuna is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ she's pretty whether she has bangs or notㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I tried cutting my bangs a year ago and I can't bring myself to grow it itㅠㅠㅠㅠ

am I the only one who's like thatㅠㅠ no matter how I curl my bangs, they go back to normal after some times ㅠㅠ

I go to school like that


and go home like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋf*ck
seriously, if the wind just blow once, it all becomes straight again ㅠㅠ
the kids with no bangs don't need to go through this hassle, so I'm envious

also during physical education class, you sweat but it doesn't get wet nor does it fly away.
I'm seriously envious but I can't get myself to grow my bangs outㅠㅠ

post response:
[+417][-6]
쿠 |2015.03.06 22:18
but I don't have bangs, bangs make your face look smaller so I just wanna cut my hairㅠㅠ
143
2

ㅋ |2015.03.07 09:07
I've never had bangs but bangs serio~usly don't suit me but when I take pictures with friends who have bangs, their faces look smaller and they look pretty beautiful.......
113
0

ㅇ |2015.03.07 08:46
there are a lot of hardships for people without bangs too!!! I always part my hair 3:7 or 4:6 but once the wind blows, it becomes 5:5 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was acting all excited and saw myself in the mirror, I looked like a fool.. if you can't even part your hair, you look weird but if you part your hair your hair and sweat, it'll just look like a seaweed and it sticks to your face, I hate it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
93
4

ㅋ |2015.03.06 22:08
why are middle schoolers doing their bangs like that?;;;;it's freaking weird? am I the only one thinking like that? I'm telling you not to do it;; it's just weird. because of that our mom curses at me. it's just freaking weird, are you trying to get some attention?
53
61
ㅇㅇ |2015.03.07 09:43
if you have a pretty face and face shape, both will suit you..
20
1

핑팬 |2015.03.07 15:37
it's because the celebrities all got their foreheads doneㅋㅋㅋㅋ
15
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com